B. Sc - Duration 3 years
- Aeronautical Science
- Aircraft Maintenance Science
Add On Course
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) is the trade association for the world’s airlines, representing some 265 airlines or 83% of total air traffic. We support many areas of aviation activity and help formulate industry policy on critical aviation issues.
Amadeus India Private Limited was established with the objective of providing IT and software services, developing software products and automated tools, for the travel trade industry including customized software products for travel agents and travel service providers.
Roles / Scope
With the number of passenger aircraft expected to double in the next five years and with the installation of improved infrastructure at all the major airports, Aeronautical Science graduates are expected to be in good demand in the near future in India and abroad.
B Sc Aeronautical Science is a bridge course between Aircraft Design Engineering , Maintenence Engineering & Management. These graduates can opt MS or BE as thier PG Course. Get 2 years experience as Aircraft Maintenence technician and thus eligible to take AME licence.
The Civil Aviation industry provides enormous employment opportunities in India and abroad. From pilots to cabin crew, ground support staffs to maintenance specialists the employment opportunities have more than doubled in recent years in the aviation sector. The rapid modernization of airports has also translated into the creation of additional opportunities.
- Line Maintenance Management
- Base Maintenance Management
- Logistics Management
- Aircraft Operation Management
- Planning of Aircraft Servicing
- Ground Equipment Management
- Airport services Management such as Transportation, Hospitality, Baggage handling and Logistics (air cargo), Fuel Supply Management & Quality Control, Estate Management and Air Field Security.
- Corporate Fleet Management; Purchase, Lease and Charters.